Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Market Salary Survey

I was looking around to participate in a market salary survey..my first time and this is what I learnt:

  • Always look at previous publication and the classification of industries (can you find the type of industry that best describe yours?); 
  • Check if your competitors and company's customers participate in the same salary market survey; &
  • Look at the 1st time registration fees and annual fee, if any.

You may consider this, closing date is this Friday if you wish to participate in this year's exercise:
http://survey.snef.org.sg/Community/se.ashx?s=705E3F261647CB1B


"Be intentional to add value to every person you meet everyday!"
                                                                                                         John Maxwell


I hope I did add some value through my sharing, cheers! Be Blessed...

No comments:

Post a Comment