Sunday, April 12, 2015

Linkedin?


In my new role, I have began to use Linkedin more often,.to fish out potential candidates. And, for those of you that use Linkedin, I recommend you to read this:

http://successinhr.com/simple-deadly-hr-career-mistakes#more-6452

I have been on the move in my career and I enjoyed every learning process, my reflective stance just for sharing purpose,.

When you are working for a US MNC, you can expect work processes to be very structured and well-defined but somewhat bureaucratic at times..

When you are working for a foreign owned organization with very rich local history, you can expect some legacy issues that will hamper change. For change to happen, you will need to tweak existing policies and calibrate with key stakeholders to drive change.

When you work in a Medium Enterprise, you have to be adaptable as work processes may not be robust (or you may even need to define the work process) and manage your own expectation,.tenacity is the key!

My 2 cents worth..it doesn't matter how you start but how you end..be blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment